As the dispatcher, you are the key line of communication between the technicians and the customer to ensure that the right technician can solve the customer’s situation and enable the team to win the day by hitting our daily goals.
What You’ll Do (job functions)
- Meet daily revenue and sold-hour goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuring proficient, quality customer experiences.
- Manage the whereabouts and needs of every technician in the field.
- Record the results of each service call and create report summaries for senior management.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Participate in training to boost sales and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
- Follow up with technicians to ensure the jobs are processed properly.
What you’ll need to succeed (skills)
- Develop a proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust, diffuse conflict and hold others accountable.
- Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in dispatching is helpful (not necessary)
We offer market competitive pay, as well as opportunities for advancement, Knowledge and skill development. In addition, we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Fun Company Culture that makes this the best place to work in the Valley
- Medical Insurance paid in full by Valley Plumbing for the base plan
- Dental and Vision insurance is offered
- Retirement plan with company percentage match
- Sick Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Life insurance 100% paid by Valley Plumbing
- Company paid trips
- Company paid Education
- Generous Bonus structure available
- Opportunity for advancement within the organization
Request an Appointment Complete the Form Below or Call Us at (818) 732-8588
- Valley Plumbing LA 13074 Saticoy St. North Hollywood, CA 91605 [Map & Directions]