Valley Plumbing Become a Service Partner Contact Us Today
Service Partner for Plumbing Services
- Priority Service- As a Service Partner, you are our priority and jump to the head of the line when you call! Your job will be scheduled ahead of others. This applies to routine and emergency calls! Dedicated phone number for our service partner members: (833) 450‐1953
- No OT Service Fees- If you are in need of an emergency service after hours, you will not pay a premium charge. You will receive the same quality service as always, but pay only from the standard pricing menu. On holidays, you will pay the standard OT charge, rather than the higher Holiday charge.
- 15% Discount- You will receive a 15% discount, up to $1500 per project, off of the bottom line for our plumbing services for as long as our Service Partner relationship remains in effect. Excludes sewer repairs and re-pipes. Cannot be combined with other discounts or specials.
- On-Going Safety Inspections- Your peace‐of‐mind is our goal. We will assess your home’s plumbing systems to ensure that they are in a safe operating condition. You’ll receive a detailed report of our findings and we’ll explain any concerns. We’ll alert you to potential emergencies before they become disruptive problems. We’ll even call to schedule your appointments so you won’t have to worry about it.
- Water Heater Flush- Includes one water heater flush on a tank type heater per year. This plan may be upgraded to include a tankless flush. Ask your service technician if this applies to you.
- A Trusted Professional on Your Home Services Team- Your technician is not only trained to care for your equipment, he’s trained to care for you and your home. You’ll take comfort in knowing our technicians are drug‐ tested and background checked, first rate providers is all we’ll allow into your home.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- We promise your complete satisfaction– GUARANTEED! If you are not fully satisfied, let us know, and we’ll make it right immediately!
- Transferable- Your Service Partner agreement can either be transferred to your new home, or to the buyer of the home you are selling. Your choice!
Fill out our form to become a Service Partner or call us at (760) 493-6727 for any questions you may have.
Dedicated to Our Customers and Community See Our Past Reviews Dedicated to Our Customers and Community See Our Past Reviews
“Roy was courteous, efficient and respectful throughout the job. All the work was done the same day I called. He replaced my old homebrew water heater installation with a solid professional job.” - Thomas F.
“I've used Valley Plumbing for 10+ years. Today Isiah was the professional who worked on my 2 bathrooms. He was excellent in regards to knowledge, experience & helpfulness. What a great person & company!” - Carol R., Bermuda Dunes, CA
“Jeff was very professional, called with an estimated time of arrival. He checked out our issues and provided a quote. He took time to explain the issues and walked me through the repairs he performed. Jeff was friendly, professional and very helpful. Would” - Jim S.
“I am an out-of-state property owner who is very happy with the service and efficiency of Valley Plumbing. Thanks, Valley Plumbing, for doing such a great job at my buildings.” - Ellis D.
“Valley Plumbing responded quickly when I called for service. Ricky Cardenas is a mannerly young man who is knowledgeable and excellent at customer service. Great job, Ricky and great job Valley Plumbing!” - Colleen W., La Quinta, CA
Quick response to a non emergency request for service. Technician called ahead, showed up on time and performed an inspection of the entire home providing estimates for recommended work.” - Marlon C.
“They're 2 year service warranty is like no other! Robert is great. He's professional, clean and never seems put out to answer any questions. They charge a fair price for quality work that's backed by a 2yr warranty. I don't know any other company that offe” - Amy R., Palm Desert, CA
“I had a problem with an expensive toilet that no one could find the cause. Then I called Valley Plumbing who sent me Michael Smokler. He fixed my toilet and saved me an expense of having to purchase another toilet. Thanks Mike” - Wayne M.