Book service appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Do (job functions)
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Book outbound customer calls as needed to meet team call goals.
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling and personable.
- Follow up with customers to check that they’re satisfied.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably. (Resolves service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.)
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
What you’ll need to succeed (skills)
- Develop a proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in dispatching is helpful (not necessary)
We offer market competitive pay, as well as opportunities for advancement, Knowledge and skill development. In addition, we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Fun Company Culture that makes this the best place to work in the Valley
- Medical Insurance paid in full by Valley Plumbing for the base plan
- Dental and Vision insurance is offered
- Retirement plan with company percentage match
- Sick Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Life insurance 100% paid by Valley Plumbing
- Company paid trips
- Company paid Education
- Opportunity for advancement within the organization