You will make outbound calls on service invoices and leads not sold in the field and do whatever is necessary to achieve assist the customer on an informed decision and achieve department sales goals.
What You’ll Do (job functions)
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Convert lost opportunities to sales from technicians’ invoices and sales representatives’ proposals.
- Get potential customers excited about the company and encourage them to spread the word.
- Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs.
- Help set aggressive sales plans, propose expansions.
What you’ll need to succeed (skills)
- Develop a proven track record in sales.
- Develop financial acumen including the ability to determine if a job is profitable and what operational activities affect positive or negative results.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills.
- Passionate about the company and loves the brand.
- Familiar with local codes can be helpful and can knowledgably speak to company product lines.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Plumbing experience is not necessary
We offer market competitive pay, as well as opportunities for advancement, Knowledge and skill development. In addition, we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Fun Company Culture that makes this the best place to work in the Valley
- Medical Insurance paid in full by Valley Plumbing for the base plan
- Dental and Vision insurance is offered
- Retirement plan with company percentage match
- Sick Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Life insurance 100% paid by Valley Plumbing
- Company paid trips
- Company paid Education
- Generous Bonus structure available
- Opportunity for advancement within the organization